Belltable Limerick and the Richard Harris International Film Festival created a programme of five screenings celebrating Irish women in film. I’m delighted to have The Betrayal included in the program.
- Wait – writer/director Audrey O’Reilly
- Uisce Beatha – writer/director Elaine Kennedy
- Deirdre – writer/director Jo Southwell
- The Betrayal – writer/co-director Kamila Dydyna/co-director Natasha Waugh
- The Fireman and the Nurse – writer/director Gemma Doorly
All five titles screened at the Richard Harris Industry Party in May during the 2017 Cannes Film Festival.