- CITIZEN EUROPE (feature doc) – PM Ireland – dir. Angeliki Aristomenopoulou & Andreas Apostolidis, Irish prod. Underground Films
- FIVE LETTERS TO THE STRANGER WHO WILL DISSECT MY BRAIN (short), dir. Oonagh Kearney, Prod. Roisin Geraghty (funded by the Arts Council) – winner Best Director: Irish Short @ Cork Film Festival
- MARY (short), dir. Shaun O’Connor, Prod. Sharon Cronin / Character Films (for IFB)
- MOTHER (short), dir. Natasha Waugh, Prod. Sharon Cronin / Character Films (for Galway Film Centre / RTE)
- LAID TO REST (short), dir. Tiarnan O’Sullivan, Prod. Mick O’Connell & Dave Davin / Gaslight
- RIP TO THE RESCUE (short), dir. Paudie Baggott, Prod. Sarah Barr / Deadpan Pictures (for Kildare County Council)
- CATCALLS (short), dir. Kate Dolan, Prod. Aoife Kelly (for IFB)
- DALKEY BOOK FESTIVAL (feature documentary), dir. Frank Delaney, Prod. Maya Derrington / Iconic Media Ltd.
- GUINNESS COMMERCIAL, prod. Pull The Trigger
- LET YOUR GUARD DOWN (feature), dir. Paddy Slattery, Prod. Simon Doyle / Failsafe Films / True Line Films Ltd.
- DAY OUT (short), dir. Virginia Gilbert, Prod. Damien Donnelly & Emmaline Dowling / Suitable Films (for IFB)
- PADDY POWER idents, prod. Hinterland
- EIR – series of commercials produced by Gaslight
- JOHN PAUL II in Ireland: A Plea for Peace (feature documentary), dir. David Naglieri, prod. Underground Films & Duc in Altum Films
- Commercials for Samsung, Aer Lingus, AIB (prod. by Gaslight and Event Junkies)